Leverage Partner, J. Rockcliff Realtors Launches New App - Updater
J. ROCKCLIFF REALTORS LAUNCHES UPDATER TO HELP EAST BAY AREA BUYERS AND SELLERS MOVE
DANVILLE, CA – March 7, 2018 – J. Rockcliff Realtors has partnered with Updater, an automated and guided web application that simplifies the moving process, to provide their clients with a seamless moving experience. Executive Vice President, Robin Dickson explains "J. Rockcliff Realtors loves to move you, but let’s face it… updating addresses, changing utilities and the like is just a pain! We are so pleased to offer our client this easy to use, amazing tool to help take the “pain” out of moving."
UPDATER HELPS CLIENTS SAVE HOURS OF TIME WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Update Accounts: Users can automatically update account records for up to 15,000 business, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
• Connect Home Services & Utilities: Updater helps clients transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
• Forward Mail: Updater files each client’s official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form; clients never have to set foot in a post office.
• Find and Book a Reputable Moving Company: Updater helps clients schedule up to three in-home estimates with reliable, Updater-approved moving companies.
• Send Digital Moving Announcements: Clients can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
• Claim Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users
seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most
prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies)
rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $50 million from leading investors, including SoftBank
Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National
Association of Realtors®), and more. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.