Welcome to Ashland's new private, gated rural community - Pompadour!
Pompadour offers beautiful, highest quality, custom homesites of 5-160 acres. Each parcel has magnificent 180° - 360° views and offers close proximity to downtown Ashland with its fine restaurants, boutiques, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, year-round theatre and music festivals. Each parcel is distinguished by its usable land, water rights from TID (Talent Irrigation District) and all services connected to the parcel, including well, septic, electricity, additional holding tanks and groomed roadway.
What makes Pompadour so different and unique from other rural communities? There are signature features that, in combination, distinguish this community from other rural land developments in Ashland. Below are a few we think you will find important:
- Just minutes away from downtown Ashland
- Amazing restaurants, boutiques, theater and music festivals
- Proximity to fabulous outdoor activities
- Gated entry
- Superb 180° to 360° views
- Private parcels
- Underground, TID* irrigation
- Usable land
- Southern exposure
- Good Soils -- for grapes, etc.
- EFU Zoning - keeping taxes low!
- All services connected to each parcel
- Groomed roadway
- Custom, high-end, design/build packages
- Each home is uniquely designed for the buyer
- The highest quality and integrity of the whole community is ensured!
Parcels starting at $675,000; Parcels with build packages starting at $1,650,000. Pompadour is listed by Sandy Royce and Carly Street at Royce Real Estate.
- Killer Views