16-1444 Moho Rd
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,800 Sq. Ft.
- 3.00 Acres
- Balcony / Terrace
- Prime Location
Experience the ultimate in spacious living with this Hawaiian Acres 2-story home boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 lower level extra rooms, 3 baths, wrap around covered lanai on 2 sides, large gravel parking area, and gated driveway entrance from paved Moho Rd.
The upper level features 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths with open concept kitchen and living area. Vaulted ceilings in the kitchen and living area make the room feel open and airy.
The ground floor level has 2 large rooms that were permitted as a recreational room, a work room, and a full bath. There’s also an enclosed laundry room with sink.
Notable features include:
* Updated kitchen with newer cabinets, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances
* Two updated bathrooms on the upper level have newer vanity cabinets, countertops, fixtures, tile flooring, and bathtubs
* Newer water catchment tank, water pump, pressure tank and UV sterilization unit
* Newer washer and dryer
* Newer vinyl flooring, carpet, and tile
* Newer interior paint
* Newer exterior covered lanai and staircase
* Covered parking stalls for two cars
* Recent clearing of weed trees and bushes
* Secluded 3 Acre lot, which is approximately 150’ wide by 871’ long
The home requires some finishing work to make it complete. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this beautiful and spacious home in the heart of Hawaiian Acres.
The town of Pahoa is about a 20-minute drive and there’s various restaurants, shops, grocery stores, post office, and other amenities. Hilo town is about 30 minutes away and there’s more of everything else you need.
There is annual road maintenance of $100 per year and you can visit www.HARC4U.com for more information. Also, visit www.hawaiianacres.org for more information about the Hawaiian Acres Community Association.
* Tax office records show 3 bedrooms.