6 N. Michigan, 1611
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1561 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony / Terrace
- Washer Dryer
Sprawling oversized living space in this corner unit 2 Bedroom condo in THE premier boutique luxury building in Chicago's East Loop neighborhood. Having been in residential real estate for over 15 years I know a unique property when I see it or list it. 1611 has rare oversized kitchen and living space extremely hard to find in a 2 Bedroom residence. Easily entertain and have comfortable separate living spaces within one. Enjoy a kitchen most 3 bedroom properties would be envious of that has designer quality finish level: Scavollini cabinetry, all stainless steel appliances (Wolf stove, Sub Zero fridge, and Bosch dishwasher) and massive counter space.
The "flow" of this property is so logical you will fall in love upon entering the Foyer.
Features unique to 1611 alone:
- 14 Foot Ceiling height
- Enormous living area, 25' x 19'
- The only 11 Tier floorplan with direct access from kitchen to oversized balcony
- 2 Oversized storage units included
- Heated oversized parking space available for purchase
Your lifestyle within 5 blocks:
- Millennium Park w/ Prizker Pavillion, Maggie Daley Park, Grant Park all out your front door
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- The University Club of Chicago
- The Joffrey Ballet
- Exceptional Theater - Chicago Theater, Cadillac Palace Theater, Auditorium Theater, Harris Theater, Goodman Theater, Bank of America Theater
- Mid America Club
- The Chicago Yacht Club
- The Art Institute of Chicago
A lifestyle for all seasons only found in Chicago's East Loop.