Alii Heights, Kailua Kona Hawaii
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1744 Sq. Ft.
- 0.35567 Acres
Pride of ownership shows throughout this home, the kind you only see when its the original owners, and the backyard.... We just had this home on Realtor Caravan and agents could not get over how nice this backyard is, that overused Realtor term "park like setting" is not an exaggeration here, and privacy, your backyard is very private compared to many in this subdivision.
* Ocean Views - quiet cul-de-sac location
* Solar Photo-voltaic system is owned outright and on the old net metering program ($31k invested)
* Solar Split Air Conditioning throughout the home - state of the art Midea system ($18k invested)
* Solar hot water
* Professionally landscaped with several different palm trees, citrus trees, bamboo, and more.
* Upgraded tile and counter-tops
* Recently painted
* Backyard fenced, side yard separately fenced as a dog run
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 3 car garage
* Underground utilities, sidewalks, streetlights (don't laugh, this is a big deal for Kona)
* Connected to County Sewer - no need to worry about upcoming cesspool/septic conversions.
* Minutes from Magic Sands Beach, Body Boarding, Surfing, Fishing, Boating, Diving, Golf Course, Theaters, Shopping, Alii Drive.....