Alii Heights, Kailua Kona Hawaii
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,744.00 Sq. Ft.
- 0.36 Acres
Great location, minutes from "Magics Beach" just off of Ali'i Drive and literally less than 4 miles from world class golf, fishing, snorkeling, paddling, kayaking, sailing, boating, tennis, pickleball, movie theaters, stores, restaurants and more.
Super Pet friendly property, back is completely fenced, with bonus fencing on the side yard, so you have 2 areas separately fenced for your pets.
Level streets with streetlights for those evening walks with your furry friends and it gets even better, you are very close to the new dog park in Kona!
* Pet friendly doesn't come cheap, over $10,000 in rock walls, gates, and fencing.
* Solar Photo-voltaic system is owned outright and on the old net metering program - over $31,000 invested.
* Solar - Split Air Conditioning throughout the home, again, over $18,000 invested
* Solar hot water, another upgrade for this subdivision, $5,000 invested
* Hot tub with ocean and garden views
* Professionally landscaped, full irrigation, with several different palm trees, citrus trees, bamboo, orchids..........
* Upgraded tile and counter-tops
* Recently painted
* 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 3 car garage
* Underground utilities, sidewalks, streetlights (don't laugh, this is a big deal for Kona)
* Connected to County Sewer - no need to worry about upcoming cesspool/septic conversions.
When adding up all the upgrades you have compared to similar homes in Alii Heights subdivision, you are well over $60,000 in value.
A gardener’s delight...enjoy a beautiful yard with numerous varieties of tis, Black Bamboo, an exotic tropical
palm collection of over 19 different kinds of palms. Manila palms, Teddy Bear Palm, Robusta Rivularis (rare),
Satakentia (rare), Red Sealing Wax, Carpoxylon macrospermum (rare), Archontophoenix purpurea,
Normanbya normanbyi, Chambeyronia macrocarpa (rare), Pembana, Pritchardia Pacifica, MacArthur Palms,
Joannis Palms, Dypsis Lanceolata, Dypsis Cabadae
#AliiHeights #Hoowaiwai #Homesforsale