- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 0.361762 Acres
- Swimming Pool
- Balcony / Terrace
- Tennis Court
Impeccably renovated to maximise its perfect north aspect, this exquisitely appointed 'as new' residence enjoys a sought after east side setting backing onto Friar's Field. Set on a serenely private 1464 sqm approx. level block framed by a full size tennis court, heated in-ground pool and established child-friendly gardens, its luxurious Hamptons-inspired ambience provides the ultimate lifestyle haven for discerning families.
Heightened by a seamless indoor/outdoor connection, sun-soaked living spaces and a generous selection of accommodation options, its prized location is a short stroll to acclaimed Pymble Ladies College, Pymble Public School and only moments to Pymble station. Other elite schools such as Ravenswood, Brigidine, Knox & Barker are also easily accessible as well as village shops and transport services.
- Travertine foyer and formal living with stacker door to alfresco setting
- Designer Caesar Stone and Miele kitchen, shaker doors and induction cooktop
- Vast open plan living with 5m bi-folds to an all-weather spotted gum deck
- Five beautifully fitted bedrooms plus home office, two with luxe ensuites
- Master retreat with bespoke dressing room/robes, ducted reverse cycle air
- Luxury baths with heated floors, main with stand-alone tub and rain shower
- Ultra-private low maintenance gardens with direct access to Friars field
- Sun-soaked glass and granite framed saltwater pool, full size tennis court
- Light & airy with vaulted timber ceilings, a real sense of space
- Wonderfully located, central to both train & bus, schooling, Pymble village & St Ives shopping centre
Enquires: Andrew Burns 0418 606 267.