2136 Locust street
- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 3 Half Ba
- 10465 Sq. Ft.
- Private Entrance
- Prime Location
- Media Room
- Family Room
- Extra Kitchen
- Balcony / Terrace
- Washer Dryer
- Wine Cellar
Exceptional opportunity to own a piece of Philadelphia’s history on one of the most prestigious blocks in Fitler Square. Built in 1905, this 10,500-square-foot plus home was designed by renowned architect Theophilus P. Chandler most recognized for his work with museums and churches.
Impeccably renovated and restored, the entire home is an exemplary display of a meticulous, elegant custom renovation juxtaposed with beautiful pre-war details. Boasting world class amenities like a temperature-controlled wine cellar, fitness center, an elevator which accesses all levels of the house, three-car parking garage and a state-of-the-art home entertainment system.
In all its grandeur, the sun flooded the second floor offers an open kitchen concept with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and plenty of storage space. The grand dining room flows directly into the living area, with a newly finished marble fireplace and an outdoor seating area. Just one flight is two bedrooms and a separate master suite. The fourth floor boasts two additional bedrooms with a central living space perfect for entertaining. A central staircase leads up to the roof deck with views of the city.
2136 Locust Specifics
- New structural beams, plumbing and electrical
- Radian heat through all floors
- Each floor level heat & air cooling zoned separately
- All new double panel windows with insulated glass
- New pointed facade and stone restoration
- New roof
- All walls spray foam insulation
- Lutron system
- Sono systems on every floor
- 9 new TV
- Security system
- Central alarm & Fire system in central station
- Wine Cellar with weather controlled
- 2 large rood decks with water and natural gas
- Steam room
- 4 fireplaces
- 3 automated car garages.