- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,459.00 Sq. Ft.
- Media Room
- Family Room
- Balcony / Terrace
Modern Potrero Hill Farmhouse
Relax into a modern farmhouse that feels transported from wine country and set down in one of the City’s loveliest neighborhoods known for its bright, sunny days, plentiful activities, and easy living. Through the gate, enter a private garden surrounded by manicured flowering vines and mature Avocado trees. A stone pathway leads to a patio and lawn perfect for unwinding under a starry night sky or dining al fresco with friends. Inside, a welcoming formal entryway flows to a comfortable living room with a movable glass wall that opens to the patio for seamless indoor/outdoor living. Enjoy cooking in a modern kitchen with a six-burner Wolf range, marble backsplash and jet-black granite countertop. Converse with friends while lounging in the dining room or breakfast area off the kitchen. A bright master retreat features lofted ceilings and exposed beams; as well as a modern en suite bath with luxurious appointments including a rainhead shower, indulgent jetted tub and dual sinks for a spa-like experience.
The newly-finished downstairs level features a brand new full bathroom & laundry room. This versatile area offers plentiful options such as a media room, bedroom, office or some combination of all three. Plenty of space to work, play or just to relax. When it’s time to get out, this home’s location at the top of Potrero means you are within strolling distance of award-winning restaurants such as Chez Maman and Goat Hill Pizza, multiple parks, Whole Foods, The Good Life Grocery, and the Potrero Library. Easy transit options include 280, 101, tech shuttles and CalTrain. It’s truly a rural pleasure in an idyllic urban location!
- Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow with living room that can open entirely to patio & garden.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 2,459 square feet, per tax records
- Private, fenced, landscaped front yard featuring lawn, stone patio, mature trees.
- Updated & open eat-in gourmet kitchen
- Master retreat with barn door, abundant closet space & en suite updated bath.
- Downstairs media room or bedroom with new full bath.
- Two large bedrooms with closets & bright natural light
- Additional flex home office or nursery space off of kitchen
- Designer fixtures.
- Recessed lighting.
- Hardwood floors.
- Laundry room.
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
This home is situated in a dynamic neighborhood known for its sunny days, friendly community and easy access to points in and outside the City. From here you are within reach of: .
- Philz Coffee & Whole Foods
- 18th St. shopping area with Chez Maman, Farley’s, Plow & Goat Hill Pizza.
- Multiple Parks: McKinley Square Park & Jackson Playground
- Entertainment at Bottom of the Hill, The Ramp Mission Bay, or Mission Rock.
- Easy access to the vibrant eateries, galleries & boutiques in the Mission District.
- Close to AT&T park & UCSF.
- Transit options include: 101 and 280, 10 Muni line to FiDi, 22nd St. CalTrain station & multiple tech shuttle stops.