Hacienda La Pacifica
- 6,548.28 Acres
Hacienda La Pacifica is one of the most prestigious and renown properties in Costa Rica, with a rich history dating back to 1885 when it was acquired by the former president of Costa Rica Bernardo Soto Alfaro in 1885. He then renames the property as “Hacienda La Pacífica” in honor of his wife Pacifica Fernandez Guardia. The Hacienda is located in the Northwestern Province of Guanacaste, with its 2’650 ha (6’500 ac) it offers a wide range of opportunities with the further potential to develop the current business, such as:
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Tilapia fish
Thanks to the strong culture of environmental respect and conservation (700 ha are protected areas) it offers the opportunity for Eco-tourism with kayaking in the rivers, horseback riding, mountain biking, bird watching, etc.
Thanks to its infrastructure and facilities it’s also the perfect location for a luxury retreat or it may be used as a personal hideaway, which was the main purpose in recent years.
Key investment highlights:
- Well established business with a huge potential for expansion and new businesses.
- The hacienda is professionally managed, ISO/OSHAS certified and perfectly maintained.
- Excellent roads in all areas and convenient access (international Airport: 45 min/50 km)
- Water supply for all purposes assured due to water concessions.
- Costa Rica has a stable democracy for more than 120 years.
- It offers a liberal, business-friendly environment with a free-trade agreement with the US.
- Tropical climate, fascinating landscapes and a unique biodiversity.