Pleasant Green Farms: Picturesque Equestrian Community
- 3500 Sq. Ft.
- 10 Acres
The experiences you have as a family at Pleasant Green Farms are ones you and your children and your grandchildren will remember forever. And creating those memories is such an important piece of life!
Pleasant Green Farms, located just outside of historic Hillsborough, NC, is a unique gated community with easy access to the Triangle region of Central North Carolina. There are 373 acres of open fields and pastures, natural hardwood forests, and two and a half miles of the Little River meandering through the farm, yet only 27 individual home sites. Each 10-acre lot offers the owner the ability to build his or her dream home in a natural, preserved setting with architectural guidelines to protect individual views and privacy. Pleasant Green Farms has over 5 miles of horseback riding and walking trails as well as more than 40 acres of common land, including a five acre stocked pond, to be enjoyed by all residents and their families. Discover Pleasant Green Farms and enjoy the serenity and beauty that can only come when living deep within an unspoiled natural environment.
The rolling terrain and open spaces of scenic northern Orange County in North Carolina have long attracted Triangle residents who enjoy fine country living — who crave space to ride a horse or grow a garden, who long to walk along the edge of a winding river or cast a line into a lake teaming with bass and brim. And as the sun drops behind the trees, how pleasant to stroll lazily back to the privacy and comfort of one’s own luxury country home where the family will gather to share the day’s events and create special and lasting memories.
Pleasant Green Farms – a place where country living is like it used to be – as private as you want it, but never lacking for good neighbors and good times. So, if you have a longing for old-fashioned country living, come see us today. We’ll leave the light on for you at Pleasant Green Farms.
Pleasant Green Farms Overview
- Approximately 373 acres of community
- 43 acres of common area
- 5 acre stocked pond with dock
- 5.5 miles of continuous trails throughout the property
- 2.5 miles of the south fork of the Little River
- 27 lots total
- 10 acre minimum
- Gated Entry
- Gatehouse Shelter, secure postal delivery to individual mailboxes
- Historic Barn can be reserved by residents for private events
Community & Homeowner Protections:
- Protective Covenants, Restrictions, Guidelines
- Architectural Review Board (ARB)
- 3500 SF minimum (heated and finished)
- 2 Acre envelope pre-determined to protect your view corridors & maximize privacy for each home
- Specific lots designated as horses allowed
- Nearby boarding facilities can be recommended for alternative equestrian care
- Trail cross easement throughout community allow riders/hikers continuous passage throughout Pleasant Green Farms