Luxury Mountain Retreat - in the Heart of Idaho
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 0 Sq. Ft.
- 6.40 Acres
- Private Entrance
Conveniently located an hour and a half from Boise, Idaho sits this impeccable work of craftsmanship nestled high in the pine trees. Near the Middle Fork River, this spectacular and private mountain home has a multitude of upscale amenities. The main-level floorplan features a gourmet kitchen, formal dining, and spacious living areas. A charming owner's suite, two additional en suite bedrooms, and an upstairs bonus room with a full bathroom. 40ft x 40ft shop with RV doors, full bath, and work area. Outdoor kitchen, waterfall, and firepit create the idyllic mountain lifestyle.
- Low maintenance concrete logs.
- Stone quarried from Utah & Wyoming.
- 2 x 6 frame construction with foam R factor insulation & soundproofing—exterior & interior walls.
- Custom entry door with 3 point locking system.
- Wide plank hewn solid hickory.
- Entry—vein cut travertine—hickory inlay.
- Solid 8 foot Alder Doors throughout.
- Designer light fixtures.
- Napoleon “high country nz 600” fireplace—heats 3000 sq ft.
- 3 separate heating and cooling zones—heated garage.
- 2 shares community water source. Upon reaching the home
- —water goes through additional CSI signature 2 water treatment.
- Pella “architect series” wood and bronze metal windows with “vivid view” screens.
- Custom kitchen solid walnut soft close cabinetry.
- Under counter lighting & outlets.
- Island is seamless full 6cm grade 4 granite. Backsplash “cracked” glass tiles.
- Wine refrigerator.
- 15’ vaulted ceilings.
- Remote control 3” duel sheer/room darkening shades.
- Italian Marano glass scones & cystal chandelier in master bath.
- Shower enclosed with frameless spot free glass.
- 6 adjustable shower massage heads and digital temperature display.
- Back lit vanity mirror.
All bedroom closets have slated wood shelves and cabinetry.
Guest bedrooms have 2” remote control duel- sheer/room darkening shades.
Each bath has it’s own special décor/amenities.
Laundry room/ Butlers pantry: is located just inside from the garage.
- Custom upper and lower cabinetry.
- Side by side 26 cubic ft refrigerator.
- Large stainless steel sink.
- Extra large double washer/dryer.
- 2 built in clothes hampers & built in duel trash cans
- Hanging space for wet clothes.
… and a DOG shower.
- Porch, lanai and outdoor kitchen have stamped concrete.
- Outdoor kitchen/bbq area.
- Fire “gathering” pit.
- Outdoor waterfall
2 underground propane tank1000 gallon for the house. 500 gallons for the shop. Local company fills upon request.
- Heated 40x40 with 2x6 construction with foam and blown in insulation.
- 1000 gallon septic tank , a large 3 piece bathroom, sink , cabinets and small refrigerator.
- This could become additional living space.
Interior & Exterior Furniture:
- Seller is an interior designer—most furniture was specifically chosen for this home
- —and will stay with the home upon buyer request.
- Please contact Seller’s agent for a list of what is staying.
- 3.5 mile from Terrace Lake Golf Club
- Middlefork of the Payette for rafting, fishing, kayaking
- Hiking and Mountain bike trails
- Town of Crouch is 10 minutes away - groceries - hardware store - restaurants - cafes