332 Devonshire Blvd
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- Media Room
Contemporary Tuscan villa-inspired luxury home nestled in the desirable Devonshire Canyon neighborhood - where amenities are close by, but you feel a world away from it all. Situated on two-thirds of an acre within a private enclave surrounded by heritage Oaks and Redwood trees, this classic 4,200 sq. ft. home offers stunning unobstructed views of the verdant Devonshire Canyon forested hills. While embracing the natural beauty of the ‘Canyon,’ the home has easy walkable access to trendy Downtown San Carlos and proximity to top-rated restaurants, schools, local parks and major transportation commute routes to Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
Upon entering the home into a grand foyer featuring 19 ft tray ceilings and custom lighting, you are greeted with views of a formal living room and marble fireplace with a custom mantle. The living room features 19 ft ceilings and a wall of windows and French Doors. Adjacent to this impressive entrance is a well-appointed secluded dining room with custom cabinetry and lighting and lush views out to Devonshire Canyon. Nearby is the spacious great room featuring a natural-wood mantled marble fireplace, custom cabinetry and French doors leading to luxuriant wooded gardens and grounds.
Featuring 9.5 ft high ceilings and crown molding consistent with the remainder of the home, the great room is the hub of the home’s custom home theatre and multimedia entertainment center featuring an expansive wall-mounted HD screen, a 5.1 surround sound system and accompanying multi-media equipment individually accessible throughout all the rooms on the entire main floor and extending outside to the patio and decks. Adjacent to the great room is a separate marble-tiled wine room featuring marble counters, a built-in stainless-steel wet bar and a custom matching wine chiller with 90 bottle capacity.
Integrated with the great room is a gourmet kitchen featuring a built-in custom hooded Dacor 6-burner gas cooktop/convection oven, Thermador dual ovens, natural-wood matching dual Bosch dishwashers and a built-in GE refrigerator. The kitchen is laid-out around a large artisan granite-topped island with a stainless-steel prep sink, disposal and imported Mico faucet. The surrounding spacious counters feature artisan granite tops, under-cabinet lighting, dual stainless-steel sinks and a Mico faucet. A spacious dining area completes the great room experience.
The home features 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 1 powder room. There is a fully-appointed master suite on each level--one boasts marble counters and flooring, a large whirlpool bath and a separate glass-walled shower. The upstairs laundry/utility room has a stainless-steel sink, a built-in clothes hamper, custom natural wood cabinetry, a washer and a dryer.
The spacious outside grounds feature numerous plantings and a lawn area consistent with the ‘Canyon’ ambiance. The patio areas have natural stone hardscape, redwood and copper railings and multi-zone-controlled Lutron Radio RA landscape lighting. The centerpiece of the grounds is a 2,500+ sq. ft. redwood deck with copper railings. The outdoor kitchen under a majestic oak tree is a magical place to cook and entertain!
- Bedrooms/Baths – 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, ½ bathroom
- Lot Size – Wooded .661 acre (28,780 s.f.)
- Built in 2004
- 600+ s.f. attached 2 car garage w/custom storage cabinets, drawers, shelving and a large workbench area
- Outdoor Kitchen & Deck – 2,500+ s.f.
- Flooring – Solid Maple and Mahogany inlaid hardwood floors; carpeted areas in select bedrooms, office and walk-in closets; marble in downstairs master bathroom
- Security – Fully-sprinklered house/garage; interior motion/access detection, central station-monitored security system; fire/carbon monoxide sensors; seismic gas shut-off system
- Heating and Cooling – Central HVAC system with 2 independent units/zones
- Irrigation – Combination sprinklers and drip – 8 controlled zones
- Landscape Lighting – Lutron Radio RA system, multi-zone remote controllable, low voltage systems
- Multimedia Home Theatre – Pioneer Elite 60” HD screen, 5.1 Surround Sound, Denon controller, Roku, Bose outdoor multimedia access, iPod Dock, tuner, Blue-Ray and CD players