Contemporary Coastal Living
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 0 Sq. Ft.
- 2,415 Sq. Ft.
- Prime Location
- Beach Access
- Balcony / Terrace
This sleek, warm contemporary luxury residence is ideally situated between the piers allowing for total enjoyment of the best of beach living! A perfect blend of split faced limestone, white oak and glass set the backdrop for this airy and bright coastal home. A floating staircase leads to the top level entertaining areas which showcase gorgeous ocean views. A stunning chef’s kitchen is open to the living room that enjoys unblockable northwestern views and opens to amazing indoor/outdoor space by way of disappearing corner doors! The kitchen is outfitted with a premium Thermador appliance package, a stainless steel apron sink, a subtle, frosted glass subway tile backsplash and a bonus walk-in pantry. Oversized picture windows frame those beautiful ocean views while motorized solar shades allow for controlling afternoon sun.
The dining room is within easy reach of a custom 500+ bottle, temperature controlled wine display. The family room and dining room both open to a large rear deck which also displays stunning ocean views. Step up onto the large rooftop deck which is reinforced to support a future spa tub. Cozy up around a linear glass, steel and stone fire feature while enjoying the soothing sounds of the ocean beyond.
The current owners thoughtfully customized and upgraded this already spectacular home after purchasing it in 2019. At every turn there is found a purposeful detail that makes the home both beautiful and functional; from the designer lighting and ceiling fan additions to custom closet organization, to numerous well-planned custom wood built-ins. The built-ins are found on every level from the convertible bar area in the beach room to hall storage on the main bedroom level plus cabinetry and display shelving on the upper level. Many windows throughout the home have been strategically upgraded with a special UV coating which allows for total privacy while enjoying filtered natural light that floods in. Additionally, all bedrooms feature black-out shades! It has been modernized with all of the latest smart home tech, including Lutron lighting controls, a Savant home automation system, security cameras, and app monitored doorbells. On the rare occasion that it is needed, dual zone air conditioning is available for optimal climate control.
Three of the bedrooms and the laundry/utility room are located on the main entry level, which includes the ocean view master retreat. The master bath has been upgraded with custom floating shelving and designer light fixtures, while the master closet has been expertly finished by California Closets.
A 3 stop elevator reaches the beach level where the 4th bedroom is being currently used as a home gym. The beach room opens wide to engage ideal indoor/outdoor entertaining in the very private, perfectly landscaped front yard area. Step up to the front gate and you’re within a 5 minute stroll to the beach!
Perfectly positioned in the North Hermosa/South Manhattan zone on a sloped walkstreet that offers more private front yards, you’ll enjoy sophisticated luxury living all within a casual, costal atmosphere!
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Appx. 3,500 SF
- 2,415 SF walk street lot
- Built in 2019
- Sweeping ocean views
- Large roof top deck with custom fire feature
- Panoramic views
- Reinforced roof deck for addition of future spa
- $200,000+ worth of owner upgrades
- Retractable corner panoramic doors on beach level
- Very private front yard
- 500 bottle temperature controlled wine display
- 3 stop elevator
- Lutron lighting system
- Savant Smart Home automation
- Security cameras + alarm system
- Smart doorbells (front and rear doors)
- Linear gas fireplace in living room
- Dual zone HVAC
- Motorized solar shades
- Custom window treatments
- Special privacy/UV coating on numerous windows throughout
- Custom made built-ins throughout
- Built-in speakers
- Ocean view master retreat
- Blackout shades in all bedrooms
- Upgraded designer lighting fixtures & ceiling fans
- Upgraded designer lighting fixtures
- Wide plank white oak floors
- Frosted glass subway tile backsplash
- Thermador appliance suite
- Double waterfall kitchen island
- Living room, Family Room and beach room
- 2 car garage with epoxy sealed floor
- Slat wall + storage cabinets in garage