4225-4229 20th Street
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 3/4 Ba
- 3,150.00 Sq. Ft.
- Prime Location
- Balcony / Terrace
Perched above Eureka Valley and the Castro, and a short walk from Noe Valley and 24th Street's restaurants and stores, this 4 unit building offers an incredible vacant owner's unit with the benefit of supplemental income coming from the other 3 units. The centerpiece of the building is the 3 bedroom, 2 bath top floor view unit with private deck, garden and 2 car side by side garage parking. Remodeled down to the studs and expanded in 2016, this unit's hardwood floors, high ceilings and open living space, which flows perfectly to the deck, are only some of the many features that make it special. In addition to the main unit, there are 3 other investment units consisting of a 1 bedroom, a Jr. 1 bedroom and studio. The one bedroom is vacant and has a remodeled kitchen and bathroom. This wonderful building offers many options for the owner/user or the investor alike.
- Located in the heart of Eureka Valley
- 4 unit building featuring amazing top floor potential owner's unit with downtown & city views
- Exclusive deck and beautifully landscaped yard
- 2 vacant units
- Two car garage
- Walking Distance to the Castro Noe Valley and Mission Dolores Park
- 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT: Vacant Remodeled and has access to Private Outdoor Space
- STUDIO APARTMENT: Tenant Occupied that has been Recently Remodeled with Patio
- JUNIOR 1 BEDROOM: Tenant occupied with access to Large Deck with Views with Updated Floors and Bathroom
For more details, visit 20thstreetbuilding.com.