11 Clarendon Avenue
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 3,920.00 Sq. Ft.
- Prime Location
ELEGANT CLARENDON HEIGHTS VIEW RESIDENCE
ADDRESS: 11 Clarendon Avenue, San Francisco
SIZE: 3920 sq ft (per graphic artist)
YEAR BUILT: 1996
DESCRIPTION: This exquisite 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Clarendon Heights home features commanding multi-county views. The striking top level offers an open plan living, dining and family room with jaw dropping views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond. The exquisite chef’s kitchen, rear terrace and powder room complete this level. The full floor primary bedroom suite with private office, luxurious bath and large view terrace, and the laundry room is on the middle level. The first floor is replete with two additional bedrooms opening to a terrace, two full baths and a home office/4th bedroom. Direct roof access with fabulous views, elevator, 2 car side-by-side garage and workshop/gym area complete this stately home located in a coveted location with easy access to open areas, multiple shopping areas, transportation and freeways.
- Stylish and grand panoramic view home in a highly coveted neighborhood
- This beautifully proportioned residence is detached on 3 sides with windows and light from each of these sides. The home offers custom designer finishes throughout, gorgeous in-laid hardwood floors, amazing light, 11ft ceilings, built in audio speakers, and an elevator from the entry foyer
- The sensational top level grand salon with soaring ceilings features a gorgeous living room with gas fireplace, and breathtaking panoramic views extending from the Marin Headlands to the Golden Gate Bridge, North Bay, San Francisco, and the East Bay, and is open to the adjoining dining room and family room/media area. French doors lead to the view terrace to extend the dramatic living and entertaining areas
- The elegant chef’s kitchen is replete with a 12 ft marble island, prep sink, custom stunning wood cabinets, and a custom hand inlaid marble backsplash. Stainless appliances include a Wolf gas range, Gaggenau double ovens, Miele French door refrigerator with custom wood facing, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, ice maker and microwave oven
- At the rear of this level is a secluded rear patio with custom gas lamps and custom glass mural, outdoor gas fireplace and commercial grade gas grill
- The elegant powder room with a pedestal sink completes the top level
- The full floor middle level primary suite offers a magnificent, oversized bedroom opening to the grand terrace with sweeping 180 degree views, a beautifully appointed custom paneled home office and fitted walk-in closet. The handsome primary bathroom features beautiful custom stone tile, double sinks, custom fixtures and lighting, a luxurious spa bathtub and large walk-in shower. The spacious laundry room with stainless sink and counter, and built-in cabinetry complete this level
- The lower level offers two very generous bedrooms with walls of glass doors leading to a spacious terrace, two gorgeous bathrooms, and a 4th bedroom which was converted to large home office/media room with a retractable viewing screen. This room can again easily be used as a bedroom.
- 2 car side by side garage, area for workshop or home gym, and ample storage
- Fabulous prime location convenient to Cole Valley, Castro and Noe Valley restaurants, cafes, and shopping area, and with easy access to Tank Hill Park, Twin Peaks, multiple hiking trails, UC Medical Center, MUNI and freeways