69-200 Pohakulana Place #D1
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,613.00 Sq. Ft.
- Washer Dryer
- Prime Location
- Balcony / Terrace
Does your checklist include this ?
* 3 bedrooms 3 bath unit? (3 bedrooms with 3 full baths - check)
* 2 story high living room full of windows?! (check!)
* Views, it has to be open and lots of views (check)
* I don't want to give up privacy just to get the views (check)
* Master bed/bath/office has to be upstairs and private (check)
* Golf Course Frontage would be a HUGE bonus (check)
* Any chance you can find one with a view of Mauna Kea? (check)
* Air Conditioning is a must, gotta have A/C! (check)
* Another big plus would be one already setup as a short term vacation rental! (check) with some history also (check)
* Must have, this would be a deal breaker - it has to be turnkey furnished! (check and inventory list is attached to listing)
If you can get all that, with amenities like an Infinity pool that looks across the lake at the Kings shops and restaurants, Workout facilities, and a bbq area!
I'm in !
If this sounds like your checklist, you may have just found the perfect condo !!!!
AOAO Fees breakdown:
General Management Fee $853.47
Common Area Reserve $269.80
Bulk Cable $66.67
Master Assoc. Assessment $72.44 paid to Waikoloa Beach Resort Association.