87-3200 Datura Road
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 1,424.00 Sq. Ft.
- 7,500 Sq. Ft.
- Washer Dryer
- Beach Access
- Balcony / Terrace
If you appreciate a high-quality master crafted home with sustainable energy features AND amazing ocean views, come see this unique property in the Kona Paradise subdivision. Built by a contractor/master craftsman as his forever home in 2007, this home features top quality materials and finishes and attention to detail throughout. Perched on a bluff with excellent ocean and year round coastal sunset views, this home is a rare find. 3 full bedrooms, 2.5 baths on a 7500 sq ft lot plus the lot next door is included adding an additional 7500 sqft of land.
Features of this amazing home include:
-Hardwood bamboo flooring
-Granite counter tops
-Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
-White washed T&G on the cathedral ceilings
-High end stainless appliances
-Laundry room with travertine flooring
- 20 photovoltaic panels with net metering
- Bamboo and travertine flooring throughout
- Custom monkey pod bar in gourmet kitchen
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets and granite counters
- Soaring 21 foot cupola and beautiful curly ohia wood posts in great room
- Vaulted, open beamed ceilings throughout the home
- Custom hand carved mirror in master bathroom
- Custom built, ocean view tiki bar with hot and cold sink, ice maker, kegerator and refrigerator
- Huge 648+ sq. ft. garage with 200 amp service, 17' ceilings and a bathroom with shower
- 16,000 gallon catchment tank with state of the art 3 stage filtration system (sediment, charcoal, uv)
- 360 sq. foot covered, ocean view lanai with quartzite flooring
- Solar water heater
The home sits at a comfortable 800 foot elevation and gets wonderful onshore breezes during the day and cool Mauna Loa breezes at night. Note that this property does have a very steep driveway and an all wheel drive vehicle is recommended.