New construction Hampton villa in hill section Manhattan Beach, CA
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
If you're looking to own a home that’s one block east of Ardmore, plenty of street parking and minutes walking distance to Von’s, Downtown, Beach and Pier, then this hill section home is your dream come true!
You’ll be captivated the moment you walk in the entry of this brand new family home. Thoughtful details throughout lend this home a feeling of comfortable luxury. An entertainers delight, downstairs sliding doors open to the patio creating an indoor-outdoor living experience you’ll enjoy year round.
Walk through the White Oak custom dutch door entry and notice the custom herringbone White Oak floors. Wainscoting gives a subtle style and elegance throughout. With coastal chic white everywhere this home looks torn from the pages of Architectural Digest. From the Lompoc stone exterior to the welcoming front porch, this is Hamptons style coastal living at its best.
Knockout kitchen features clean lines with custom inset cabinetry - guaranteed to bring out your inner chef!
Center island with marble countertops, six burner Wolfe oven and cooktop, Wolfe appliances including microwave, separate oven and warming trays. Charming eating area in kitchen, oversized farm sink plus white marble countertops. Lompoc stone fireplace in Family room, reclaimed oak beams throughout, desk with storage space, perfect for kids homework area or crafts/projects. Designer Kolbe windows and doors throughout.
Huge self contained master suite with deck is a sanctuary itself. Must see the his and hers custom closets with mirrored dressing area and elevator directly inside. Amazing downstairs is the ultimate playroom! Huge bar with built in dishwasher and ice maker plus beer taps. Oak wine room with temperature controlled cabinets separated for whites and reds. Guest suite easily converts to home gym with en suite bathroom. Separate state of the art home theatre system, completely sound proofed. Attached 3 Car garage gives this special street to alley lot plenty of parking.
Amazing curb appeal with lovely landscaping, perfect location and the white picket fence - perfection!
Design / Custom built by Rudy Rocco and Patrick Greene, Architecture by Carol Cozen AIA.
Special thanks to:
Rosemary Morck - RGM Interiors
Carly Padak - Spruce Design
Gina Quatrine - Quatrine Furniture
see more at www.633-11thStreeet.com
• 5 Bedrooms
• 5.5 Baths
• 5200 square feet of living space
• Built in 2020 (Completed October 2020)
• Steps to Downtown Manhattan Beach
• 3 Stop elevator (with 4 entrances)
• Mastersuite has its own private entrance for elevator
• Mastersuite features large deck with greenbelt views
• Central A/C plus ceiling fans
• High ceilings on each level
• -3/4 gyp-crete on first and second floor for sound reduction
• Kolbe clad windows and exterior doors
• Italian tile throughout
• Quartz Countertops
• Reclaimed wood beams
• Big front porch to enjoy those sunsets and connect with neighbors
• Lompoc Stone exterior
• Wainscoating gives a subtle style and elegance throughout
• Wolfe appliances throughout
• Solid White Oak Herringbone floors in entry and hallway.
• His and Hers Walk in closets in Master suite with large dressing area
• Custom closet organizers
• Separate storage room behind bar plus another under the stairs
• Huge wet bar with built in dishwasher and ice maker plus beer taps.
• Oak wine room with temperature controlled cabinets, separated for
reds and whites.
• State of the Art home theatre system, completely sound proofed.
• Big romantic fireplaces in Livingroom and Master Bedroom
• Standing seam roof
• Sliding doors to patio create and indoor-outdoor living experience to
enjoy year round.
• 3 car garage plus two parking spaces behind garage (plenty of parking,
close to beach)
• Ideally situated within walking distance to downtown MB
• Enclosed patio is an extension of living space
• Full street to alley lot
1145 Highland Ave
Manhattan Beach CA 90266