1701/430 St Kilda Road
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- Balcony / Terrace
- Swimming Pool
Palatial luxury on St Kilda Road
Positioned in Lucient, one of St Kilda Road’s most iconic residential buildings, this grand-scale apartment delivers stylish, sophisticated interiors with sweeping views.
Walls of windows showcase the dazzle of city lights and panoramic views beyond the MCG and Government House, enhanced by Lucient’s unique “winter garden” which maximises the indoor-outdoor living space all year round. Providing the ultimate in comfort and elegance, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment’s designer interiors with fittings by Italian luxury brand Poliform, include parquetry floors, lavish marble bathrooms and gourmet Miele kitchen with integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer.
Past its entry foyer, the apartment’s three bedrooms include the vast master with luxurious marble ensuite with shower and spa bath, two fitted walk-in-wardrobes and balcony overlooking Albert Park Golf Course. A study and library are brilliant additions on the way to the kitchen and living/dining room with a seamless connection to the full-width terrace/winter garden for enticing alfresco dining and entertaining.
This exceptional residence includes a powder room, built-in cabinetry, fitted laundry, Heat’n Glo fireplace, wine fridge, ducted heating, air conditioning, video security, sensor lights, secure parking for two cars, storage cage, access to pool, gym and concierge.
Its prized position is moment’s away from city-bound trams, Toorak Road, Fawkner Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens and Albert Park Golf Course. Schools such as Mac Robertson Girls’ High School, Melbourne Grammar and Wesley College are within easy reach.
PLEASE NOTE: UPDATE ON COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
• Pre-arranged private inspections for residential properties, one on one, may resume from Monday September 28
• They can be attended by one agent and one prospective purchaser who may be accompanied by one other person from an existing household or an intimate partner and the prospective purchasers children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• They are not to be any longer than 15 minutes.
• Property inspections can occur outside your 5km radius, to your home within the Metro Melbourne area. However, a person may only leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property.
• Kay & Burton will continue to conduct Auctions remotely.
To ensure the safety of our clients Kay & Burton will ensure the following procedures are followed during private inspections:
• the occupier and attendee of the property are not symptomatic, self-isolating or under quarantine before attending.
• face coverings must always be worn by all attendees and physical distancing (1.5M) to be maintained.
• sanitiser must be applied prior to and upon leaving the property.
• contact details of all attendees will be recorded and retained for the required period.
• the property is to be well ventilated with all internal and external doors opened, for the duration of the inspection.
• minimise the touching of surfaces within the property by, turning on lights and opening all cupboards, drawers, windows, and doors.
• surfaces touched during an inspection will be disinfected after the event and between private inspections