POSITION, POTENTIAL & CONVENIENCE
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Half Ba
- 0 Sq. Ft.
- 0.30 Acres
- Swimming Pool
- Private Community Amenities
- Prime Location
This gorgeous character family home built in 1924 is being offered for sale for the first time in 62 years will captivate you with its original features from the moment you walk in the front door.
PRIME EAST SIDE located in one of the most sought after streets, this classic 'Peddle Thorpe & Walker' home will be sure to impress you, with its originality and potential to make your own changes.
Elegant lounge room with French timber doors open out onto a private sundrenched patio which overlooks the glorious established gardens.
There are four bedrooms (2 with built-ins), one with beautiful wood fire and original windows.
Many other features include:
- A large eat in kitchen which overlooks a private rear garden.
- Large bathroom
- Original hardwood timber floors.
- Lead light windows throughout.
- Two working fireplaces.
- R/C Air conditioning
- Lock up garage with off street parking up to 6 cars.
- Large North facing IG pool is surrounded by glorious private gardens of just over 1200sqm
This is truly a rare find as it offers potential to capitalise on this prestige address surrounded by many multimillion dollar homes.
Only 250m walk to Warrawee station & Knox Grammar, short stroll to Wahroonga village.
Council rates: $957 per ¼ approx.
Water rates: $210 per ¼ approx.
Enquiries: Rob Raine 0411 575 031