73-4338 Koikoi Street
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,774.00 Sq. Ft.
- Prime Location
- Family Room
- Balcony / Terrace
Palisades gem...with ALL the boxes checked!
Upon entering, you will immediately appreciate the cool breezes, high vaulted ceilings and natural light from this bright, beach inspired remodel.
Relax while enjoying sweeping sunset and ocean views from the wrap-around tiled lanai. Or harvest your own veggies from your very own garden oasis. Complete with eggplant, tomatoes, mint, garlic chives, pineapple and more!
The home features two separate living areas with their own laundry, entrances and parking.
Downstairs is a permitted 1 bedroom, 1 bath and living area
The upper level is completely updated with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
Added Bonuses :
* Updated kitchen with Recycled glass Quartz counter tops, custom cabinets, and farm sink
* Updated bathrooms with tiled floors and tiled shower surrounds
* French doors leading to tiled, wrap-around lanai
* Pergo laminate flooring throughout living area
* 2 separate laundry areas
* 2 car garage with new door and epoxy floor
* Fenced side yard for trash and clothesline
* Lots of storage under the house
* Mature landscaping with palms, bananas, and citrus trees.
* Fully owned Photovoltaic system
Conveniently located at a cool elevation in Kona Palisades on a quiet, dead-end side street. 5 minutes to Kona Airport, 10 minutes to Kona town, 25 minutes to the resort area.