350 Broderick Street No. 406
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,000.00 Sq. Ft.
- Washer Dryer
- Prime Location
- Balcony / Terrace
Sophisticated condominium residence at highly coveted Broderick Place offers the best of urban living in a hot North of Panhandle (NOPA!) location. Newly constructed in 2007, 350 Broderick Street is a highly sought-after address in one of the most popular neighborhoods in San Francisco.
o Miele refrigerator with double freezers
o Miele dishwasher
o Bosch induction range and oven + microwave
o Built-in appliances with custom German Leicht cabinetry
o Huge island with Caesarstone counter top
• Beautifully renovated throughout with designer finishes
• Open floor plan great room for large scale living and dining
• Walk-out balcony from the living room with stunning East facing views of San Francisco, the Bay & beyond.
• Renovated luxe bathrooms with Spanish Porcelanosa tiles
• New double thick white oak floors
• High end wool wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
• Remote controlled Hunter Douglass window shades
• A home office nook
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Deeded parking close to elevator in garage for easy access
• Approx. 1,000 sqft. of living space
• Low HOA dues of $489.85 per month
Broderick Place building features
• Elevator access from garage
• Lobby with mailroom and package storage
• Peet’s Coffee, Falletti Foods, a full service grocery store, and Nopalito Mexican restaurant!