PEACEFUL & PRIVATE
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.17 Acres
- Balcony / Terrace
- Sport Court
- Prime Location
- Family Room
Nestled in a peaceful, leafy cul-de-sac in one of Westleigh's prized addresses, this unique family home is being offered for sale for the first time in 26 years.
North-facing and boasting commanding views over impressive bush land, this architect-designed home offers total privacy. This light and airy, newly-renovated residence has a versatile floor plan with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces comprising:
• 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom.
• 3 bathrooms.
• Formal lounge-dining area opening out onto a private courtyard.
• Spacious eat-in kitchen and casual dining area.
• Separate family room with cosy wood burner opens onto a spectacular alfresco area overlooking the pool, making it perfect for family gatherings.
• Downstairs has a huge rumpus room with ensuite and separate entrance, ideal as separate in-law accommodation, teenage retreat or pool-side entertaining.
• Large in ground pool with deck area overlooks unbridled bush land and offers total privacy.
• Double lock up garage and plenty of storage.
This idyllic, leafy pocket with a bus route at the door - it's only minutes' walk to the local shops, Ruddock Park and Thornleigh West Primary School.
Peaceful, private and with stunning views, this home is perfect for a growing family or passionate entertainers. This property is truly a delight, and we encourage you to come and see for yourself.
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 2 July at 5pm (if not sold prior).
Enquiries: Andrew Burns 0418 606 267
Council rates: $434 per ¼ (approx.)
Water rates: $632 per ¼ (approx.)