Country resort in Bolgheri, Tuscany, Italy
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4,306.00 Sq. Ft.
- 66.72 Acres
- Guest House
- Family Room
- Swimming Pool
Located on top of a hill at the beginning of the natural amphitheater that spreads out from the old village of Casale Marittimo all the way to the village of Bolgheri, this beautiful estate overlooks the Mediterranean Sea from its altitude of 350 meters.
The property is composed by:
- the main house that offers about 394 sq. mt. of interior space, with the possibility of an extension of further 70 sq. mt. and about 3 ha of land.
- the tasting and administration house with the project of convertion in another guest house of 163 sq. mt. with 2 bedrooms and the possibility of an extension of further 30 sq. mt. and another swimming pool;
- the white wine vineyards of about 6,2 ha - official Artea measurement - of which:
i) 5 ha with an agreement with a very famous producer who takes care of the management of the wineyard and pays 1,2 euro per kilo (around 35/40K euro per year);
ii) 1,2 ha managed by the owner who produced 15-16K bottles of its own wine.
- the stables;
- the olive trees grove of 1,5 ha;
- the remaining land of 16 ha with the possibility of built a farm building.
The main residence is an old Tuscan farmhouse characterized by a rectangular plan divided into two floors. The house is surrounded and protected by its garden designed by the famous garden architect Donald Leevers.
At the lower floor there is the main entrance, a large living room, a fire place room, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a powder room, a working room, 2 guest rooms with en suite bathroom. Both the living and the working-room have access to a paved external area with a pergola overlooking a marvelous aromatic garden. At the first floor there are the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom with a panoramic terrace with open view of the Mediterranean, a bedroom with an en suite bathroom as well and two more rooms sharing a bathroom.
From the “infinity pool”, framed by teakwood floor, you can admire the sunset that sets right into the sea and enjoy the scents of all sorts of Mediterranean plants. Several outdoor living spaces have been created for an outdoor summer reception. Spectacular view, complete privacy, particular microclimate and a high quality of life make this estate very prestigious and unique in its kind.