922 Arlington Boulevard, El Cerrito
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1,387.00 Sq. Ft.
- 0.19 Acres
- Family Room
- Prime Location
- Washer Dryer
Modern chic defines this beautiful Mid-century 2+ bedroom property with amazing indoor/outdoor flow into a gardener's paradise. The house offers a generously proportioned living room with designated dining area and iconic brick fireplace, a sunny eat-in kitchen, two comfortable bedrooms, a newly updated bath, PLUS an office. French doors in the living room lead to the wooden deck with ample space for a sitting area around an outdoor fireplace, a full dining area with built-in wooden bench and vegetable beds ready for your crop.
Love being on top of the world?
Up a path, a private sunset patio awaits under the sky, framed by beautifully landscaped grounds frequented by hummingbirds and butterflies. The garden includes vegetable beds and a wonderful neighboring oak tree! It's the perfect space for relaxing or entertaining! Enjoy amazing views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay!
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 full bath with shower over tub
- Living room with designated dining area
- Iconic Mid-century red brick fireplace
- French doors to garden with deck and outdoor fireplace
- Upgraded eat-in kitchen with built-in bench and chic cork floors
- Tree-house vibe with views of magnolia tree
- Farmhouse sink, buddha stone countertop, stainless steel appliances
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Deck with dining area and built-in bench
- Outdoor fireplace
- Vegetable beds and beautiful landscaping
- Office with standard ceiling height and recessed lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Ample built-in closet spaces
- Potential space for second bath**
- 2-car garage
Sunset Patio on Hilltop
- A nice path leads to the upper part of the lot
- Overlooking the Bay, with stunning views of San Francisco, Golden Gate
- Enjoy al fresco dining on the large view deck
- Gorgeous landscaping by sellers with botanical degree
- Gardener's paradise is on irrigation system, can be low-maintenance
- Vegetable beds on irrigation ready to grow your own crop
- San Francisco Trans Bay Bus stop right near the house on Arlington Blvd
- Quick drive to del Norte and El Cerrito Plaza BART
- Moeser Lane takes you straight down the hill to nearby freeway access and San Pablo Avenue with many restaurants and shops
- Few minutes drive to El Cerrito Plaza
*Buyer to verify with city. Neither seller nor listing agent has verified the accuracy of any of these sources of information.