2500 Arlington Boulevard, El Cerrito
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 3,088.00 Sq. Ft.
- 0.28 Acres
- Washer Dryer
- Swimming Pool
- Family Room
- Balcony / Terrace
Stunning and spacious Mediterranean home in the El Cerrito Hills with abundant natural light. Beautifully set back from the street with classic architecture and period details.
Through the front door you are greeted by an entry foyer with marble floors, and a spacious main level with a formal living room, formal dining room, and breakfast nook that overlook the gracious front yard. As you continue on the main floor you'll find an updated kitchen, wet bar, and grand family room that all look onto the back yard and pool. Beautiful steel and glass doors connect the back garden to the family room for a lovely indoor-outdoor flow. Rounding out the main floor is a half bath, cozy den and beautiful office. Delight in entertaining with pool, spa, expansive patio spaces, and detached pool house, complete with full bath in the back garden.
Continuing up the grand entry staircase is a roof deck with beautiful views of San Francisco and three en-suite bedrooms, including a master suite, all with views of their very own! For more space and entertaining, the home is complete with a large basement with a second family room, perfect for pool, ping pong, and other games. Large 3-car garage with ample storage. Newly refinished hardwood floors, new carpet (9/19), fresh interior paint, and designer light fixtures. Zoned for top-performing Madera Elementary School.*
We hope you enjoy this treasure. Please visit us at www.MAJRealtors.com for more information!
- Three bedrooms on the public record, all with their own en-suite baths, and an additional two rooms to be used as office and den
- A paradise for entertaining with spacious family room and wet bar that lead onto the garden complete with pool, spa, and pool house with full bath
- Roof deck upstairs with views of San Francisco and Bay
- Second family room downstairs, perfect for pool table, ping pong, or other games
- Additional half bath on main floor
- Ample natural light through the original and beautifully maintained steel windows
- Located near the Berkeley Country Club golf course, surrounded by other large homes
- Zoned for top-performing Madera Elementary School*
*Any interested parties should verify school district and availability, as attendance is not guaranteed.