Koninginneduinweg 13, Bloemendaal
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4,263.00 Sq. Ft.
- 0.46 Acres
- Media Room
- Family Room
- Balcony / Terrace
- Wine Cellar
- Private Entrance
- Prime Location
Beautiful, very generous semi-detached characteristic villa located near one of the most beautiful and special places in South Kennemerland, 't Halve Maantje, at the foot of the Kopje van Bloemendaal. It is a unique national monument in a very good state of repair and retaining its character, cared for to perfection, and there was no hesitation in combining the contemporary with the history.
A magnificent combination.
The villa, originally from the 19th century and part of the estate and later famous hotel 'Duin and Daal' where HM Queen Wilhelmina liked to stay, is the center of villa park Duin and Daal and surrounded by a rich history, adjacent to a dune valley with water feature. Located in the protected village of Bloemendaal, in an oasis of greenery and nature. Location near roads, sports fields, nature / walking areas, dunes, the sea and within walking distance of the center of Bloemendaal and the Bloemendaal forest.
Centrally located characteristic, rich and original detailed entrance, staircase to the floors, living room with access to large terrace on the west, dining room, TV room with fireplace and unique climate-controlled wine storage with 3.60 m high doors, 2nd living room or library or study room, dining room with access to the east terrace and which is connected via split level to the beautiful, under (sleek) architecture implemented kitchen diner with open gas fireplaces, equipped with every conceivable equipment that changes into a beautiful glass conservatory.
hall, hallway with access to 2 very spacious bedrooms, both with their own terrace / balcony, 1 with walk-in closet, bathroom with bath, separate shower, sauna and toilet, storage room, laundry room and access to…
hall with landing which gives access to 3 large bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space and a 2nd bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, boiler room, extra storage space and access to…
large attic accessible via loft ladder.
* Living space 396 m2, private land 1813 m2
* National monument providing tax benefits
* Property fully equipped with lightning rods
* Extensive alarm system
* Located between dunes and forests
* Protected townscape
* Unique location near farmlands, dunes and forest; a special combination
* Beautifully landscaped, sunny garden with plenty of privacy and with irrigation system. Various terraces.
* Jacuzzi on the terrace
* Two wooden sheds for storage
* Carport and parking for several cars, equipped with an electric charging point
* 10 minutes from the Bloemendaal aan Zee beach
* Close to hockey-cricket and football club Bloemendaal and primary schools
* In 1907 after a design by J.A.G. van der Steur built BUILDING BLOCK at the former hotel "Duin en Daal". The building block is located to the west of the 18th-century former country house "Duin en Daal" (National Monument) and is connected to this former country house by means of an intermediate two-level building under a flat roof. The facade decoration of this intermediate building is in the style of the 18th-century country house. (source: National Cultural Heritage Agency)
* Delivery in consultation.
* Seller reserves the right to award the item to the candidate of his choice.