- 6 Beds
- 9 Baths
- Balcony / Terrace
- Swimming Pool
Named after her Royal Highness Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Villa Amalia is truly an architectural gem on the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten.
Perched at the height of a peninsular in the sought after area of Guana Bay, Villa Amalia offers the highest quality – everything. Cool breezes, sophisticated designs, gorgeous fixtures and fittings, spacious rooms and a beautiful view over the beach of Guana Bay.
From its inception, Villa Amalia has set itself apart from any other property on Dutch St. Maarten and rivals the villas of the Terres Basses on the French side of the island.
Inspired by the uniqueness of the French-Dutch island and the friendliness of its people, villa Amalia is contemporary and sophisticated in design, offering a high level of luxury. Guana Bay is the ideal location, offering seclusion from busy Philipsburg, just five minutes away and close proximity to the sandy beach.
5 bedrooms en-suite Main house
1 Studio with full kitchen
– Gourmet chef kitchen with top of the line Wolf appliances including two full ovens, 5 burner stove top, full ice-maker, beverage fridge and dishwasher
– 600-square feet heated saltwater lap pool, 40 feet long
– Main level Entertainment bar area with ice maker and beverage fridge, Pool table, dart board.
– Indoor/outdoor Surround sound Sonos stereo system throughout Villa Amalia.
– 60 inch smart TV with Cable service in the two main living areas
– 50 inch smart TV with Cable service in other bedroom areas.
Most bedrooms have automatic roll down mosquito screens
AC units in each bedroom
AC throughout villa