HM Properties is the exclusive representative for Leverage Global Partners in all of the Charlotte Region of North Carolina, including Mecklenburg County, Cabarrus County, Gaston County, Iredell County, Lincoln County, Union County, Lancaster County, and York County, North Carolina, USA.
HM Properties is an award-winning, full-service, independent residential real estate company serving the Charlotte, North Carolina, region including upstate South Carolina. We also have an in-house relocation department that manages individual and corporate moves.
Founded in 2006, by Valerie Mitchener, as a boutique real estate agency with six brokers, HM Properties quickly grew to be a market leader in the Charlotte metro area. Valerie has carefully hand-picked top brokers in the region who possess extraordinary customer service skills, experience and knowledge of our market, and a strong work ethic. Selecting the right combination of brokers and staff was paramount in being able to provide consistent and exceptional customer service.
To date, HM Properties has over 100 brokers and 14 employees including in-house relocation and marketing departments. We opened our second office in July 2018, and it is located in the new Waverly development off Providence Road near I-485 in Charlotte. Our third office opened in September 2019, and is in the Lake Norman area of Mooresville off Brawley School Road off I-77/Exit 35.
HM Properties was established during a time when the real estate market was stable and no one could have predicted the devastating economic collapse that began to spiral downward seven months later. However, Valerie's unique business model allowed her to create and build a niche within a very competitive real estate market and HM Properties not only successfully withstood the downturn, but continued to grow and even thrive in many aspects during those tumultuous first few years. Our success was also directly attributed to being able to adapt to the constant changes taking place within the real estate market and having a company that banded together and was determined to succeed despite the odds.
Over the past 14 years, HM Properties has built a strong presence within the Charlotte region. Our brokers stay ahead of the competition with continuing education and training and we have created a distinguished brand through our online, print and direct mail marketing. We always look for new and innovative ways to help our clients by utilizing the latest technology and have designed a powerful, user-friendly website in combination with creating a strong print and social media presence in in addition to our email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
Keeping up with technology is critical in our industry, but it is even more important for us to take time to build personal and long-term relationships with each of our clients that is based on trust.
HM Properties is the exclusive representative for Leverage Global Partners in the Charlotte, NC region which encompasses Mecklenburg, Union, Cabarrus, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln counties as well as York and Lancaster in South Carolina, and includes areas of Lake Norman, Mountain Island Lake, and Lake Wylie.
AWARDS & NOTEABLE MENTIONS
· Official Realtor® of the NBA's Charlotte Hornets (2010-present)
· Fast 50 Award for the fastest growing companies in the region - The Charlotte Business Journal (2011)
· Women in Business Achievement Awards - The Charlotte Business Journal - (Recipient: Valerie Mitchener, Owner/Broker) (2010)
· Best Places to Work (Winner for Mid-sized Companies) - The Charlotte Business Journal (2009)
· Best of Charlotte Small Business Award - U.S. Local Business Association (2008)
REAL ESTATE AFFILIATIONS
· Licensed in North and South Carolina
· Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
· North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· South Carolina Association of Realtors (SCAR)
· Worldwide ERC (Employee Relocation Council) - member
· Relocation Directors Council® (RDC) - member
· Charlotte Metro Area Relocation Council (CMARC) - member
· Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Board of Advisors level)