Madelievenlaan 19, Aerdenhout
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2185 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony / Terrace
Asking price: € 1.175.000,- excluding record and transfer taxes
FAMILY LIVING ALONG THE WATER FRONT
This semi-detached 1930’ property is ideally located for any family: along the waterfront, in a green and child friendly environment with schools, shops and public transport literally around the corner.
This is one of the most popular areas of Aerdenhout, a green suburd of Amsterdam, just 20 train minutes away from the centre of Amsterdam and close to the historical city of Haarlem. The coast line with beautiful dunes and beaches is just 20 minutes away by bicycle.
The semi-detached villa with free standing garage has several period details such as stained glass windows, high ceilings and original floor and tiling. It is a light and spacious house, with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The garden offers different terraces, one of them along the waterfront, where you can step into your own boat and make a boat trip to the Spaarne river in Haarlem.
- Living area: 203 m²
- Plot area: 434m²
- Perfect family home with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Freestanding stone garage and driveway for private parking
- Back garden adjacent to the waterfront with private jetty for your own boat
- Beautiful views over green square, where children can play
- Garden sprinkling system
- Security system
- Lively neighbourhood, popular for family living
- Walking distance from train station Heemstede-Aerdenhout
- Several primary and secondary schools in the direct area
- Cycling distance to international school in Haarlem
- Various quality food shops around the corner, the centre of Heemstede on cycling distance
- Close to Amsterdam, Schiphol airport, The Hague by train and by car