Spectacularly Renovated Entertainer’s View Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 2795 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony / Terrace
- Extra Kitchen
- Family Room
Welcome to this stunningly renovated, fully-detached, home with custom finishes and thoughtful attention to every detail. Each level boasts expansive and stunning views from the ocean to Twin Peaks. Complete with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, multiple entertaining areas, exquisite finishes, and top of the line features throughout. The elegant chef’s kitchen includes Gaggenau and Miele appliances, custom cabinetry, and seamlessly flows to the entertaining space. The top level includes 3 bedrooms, 2 high-end designer baths, laundry room, and spectacular view master suite complete with enormous walk-in closet.
The first and second floors include spacious living and family rooms with brand new kitchen and beautiful wet bar area making it fun and easy to entertain. Additionally, enjoy the oversized view deck with glass enclosure, home office/4th bedroom, and home gym/yoga studio. LED recessed lighting, video surveillance system, and 2 car side by side garage complete this masterpiece.
Renovated and finished with elegant and refined taste, every decision was made with the new owner’s comfort and needs in mind. Both interior and exterior finishes are top of the line, and include top of the line appliances, Calcutta and Porcelanosa tile floors and bath/shower surrounds. The list of upgrades and finishes is too extensive to name them all, and is available per your request.
Situated in the lovely Sherwood Forest, just steps to downtown West Portal and Miraloma Park amenities with easy access to street cars and downtown transportation. Enjoy a short walk to Mt. Davidson Park, including multiple dog friendly hiking trails and parks nearby. Close proximity to some of San Francisco’s best schools, restaurants, and entertainment make this a neighborhood one would be proud to call home.
• Stunningly renovated and fully-detached 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bath single family home
• Perfect floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 designer baths on one level
• Sweeping Twin Peaks, city, ocean, and hillside views from every level
• Magnificent Chef’s kitchen appointed with custom cabinetry, Miele and Gaggenauappliances, microwave drawer, and built-in espresso machine
• One-of-a-kind master suite with enormous walk-in closet and expansive views
• Elevated rear deck with glass enclosure & sweeping views
• Multiple entertaining areas with beautiful wet bar
• Gorgeous wide-plank white oak hardwood floors
• Home gym, laundry room, & second living room
• Interior access from 2 car side by side garage
• NEW roof, redwood siding, LED recessed lighting, video surveillance system, and high-end Fleetwood dual pane windows
• 2,795 square feet of living area (per graphic artist)