Perfect in Pacific Heights
Set back from the street, 2760 Sacramento Street #3 is a spacious, light-filled 2 bedroom condominium in an elegant Pacific Heights building, and overlooks the landscaped garden and swimming pool. Period details abound including decorative trim, high ceilings, and original hardwood floors. The grand, light-filled living room has wood burning fireplace and beautifuloversized picture windows. The bright kitchen is newly updated with new countertops and backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The unit includes ample closet space, excellent floor plan with split bedrooms, updated bath & enormous deeded storage room. This is a classic San Francisco home filled with modern conveniences, complete with an A+ location and 96 Walk Score.
Unbeatable Pacific Heights location, 1 block to Alta Plaza Park, complete with a 96 Walk Score! Steps to the Fillmore & Divisadero Street shopping areas, with local hotspot shops, restaurants, parks and amenities, with the famous B Patisserie close enough to be dangerous. Centrally located and close to transportation including tech shuttles, MUNI, and 101. Steps to parks, library, and top-rated schools.
- A++ Pacific Heights location
- Light-filled 2 bedroom condominium
- Remodeled kitchen and bathroom
- Overlooks gorgeous pool area & landscaped garden
- Beautiful original hardwood floors
- High ceilings, decorative trim, wood burning fire place
- 1220 sq. ft. per tax records
- Dues $640 per month
- Large deeded storage room & ample closets
- Steps to Fillmore St shopping, dining, great schools, & Alta Plaza Park
- Walker’s Paradise 96 Walk Score
- Agent Contacts
- Michael Bellings 415.238-7405 | Email