117 Warwick Court, Alamo
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 4121 Sq. Ft.
- Swimming Pool
- Private Community Amenities
117 Warwick Court is truly reminiscent of a classic estate with all the amenities for today’s lifestyle. This home is impressive with 4121 SF, four bedrooms plus an office, 3.5 baths, with the master suite located upstairs for privacy. A majestic entry courtyard, elegant and perfectly manicured gardens are designed to offer you the perfect backdrop for entertaining.
More information available at www.117WarwickCourt.com
· .39 acres of professionally landscaped property including a refreshing pool and spa, terracing, and enjoyable grassy areas for kids and pets to play on.
· Entering the home is the epitome of elegance and beauty. A wall of windows, vaulted ceilings, crown moldings, custom plastered ceilings and walls draw you in.
· Enjoy entertaining in the large gracious living & dining rooms bathed in natural light from the classic French doors, hardwood flooring, and one of a kind custom wood-burning fireplace.
· Gourmet eat-in kitchen leads you into the inviting family room with hardwood flooring, a wood-burning fireplace & French doors opening out onto a covered patio. Beautiful granite counters, a family friendly island with a breakfast bar, and a 6-burner Dacor gas cooktop assist in the experience.
· Stainless steel appliances, a custom built-in brick grill, double ovens and custom cabinetry create a warm and comfortable kitchen.
· A stunning wood paneled office has distinct custom ceiling and French doors
· Three additional bedrooms comprise the children’s wing with oversized bedrooms, plush carpeting, ceiling fans and spacious closets. The bathroom has been remodeled to include cherry wood cabinets, a sunken bathtub and a separate shower with a built-in bench, double sinks and French doors leading straight out to the backyard pool.
· Elegant details create a sophisticated yet comfortable master suite. The second floor master bedroom opens up to a separate sitting area, perfect for an office or nursery. The double-sided glass fireplace is perfectly featured and adds unique character, as do the crown moldings and vaulted ceilings. A walk-in closet features custom shelving, built-in cabinets and granite counter space. This delightful bedroom overlooks the backyard from the second floor.
· Opulent marble floors are a feature of the master bathroom, including his and her sinks, a generous jetted bathtub and an impressive shower with built-in bench seating.
· The hardworking laundry room has space for everything. Included are the washer and dryer with plenty of room to build a mudroom or sewing area too. A half bath is conveniently located right off of the laundry room.
· Private landscaped grounds feature a picturesque freeform pool, boxwood and rose gardens, peaceful waterfalls, and a built-in barbeque make this a hard place to leave. Garden boxes, white picket fencing and privacy make this backyard ideal for both formal and casual entertaining.
· Stonegate HOA dues are currently $185.00 per month. Includes 24 hour a day guarded security gates, natural walking paths, 2 maintained tennis courts and park greenbelts.
J. Rockcliff Realtors
- Agent Contacts
- Brad Gothberg 925.998.5151 | Email