Renovated Victorian with Stunning Modern Interior
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2840 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony / Terrace
- Family Room
Inspired renovation of a classic Alamo Square Victorian; you will be impressed by the grand scale and architectural details found in this home. Renovated with elegant and refined taste, you will be delighted with the soaring ceilings, and the picture windows that capture light in surprising and delightful ways. Each decision in the making of this modern home was carefully considered with the intention of creating a grand living and entertaining experience.
The renovation includes seismic upgrades, new garage and foundation, all new systems, and the finest appliances and finishes. A dramatic open floor plan, chef’s kitchen, wide plank oak flooring, panoramic views from the upper level, and outdoor living spaces on every level make for an entertainer’s paradise.
931 Hayes is steps away from San Francisco’s newly refreshed Alamo Square Park and iconic San Francisco real estate, The Painted Ladies. A short walk takes you to all that the trendy Hayes Valley, NOPA, and the Haight offer in nightlife, fabulous dining, and shopping. Easy freeway access, tech shuttle proximity, and public transit.
This two-level view penthouse is truly a piece of art. The main level features two bedrooms plus an office, including the first master suite, and two magnificent bathrooms with porcelain tiles and marble countertops. Enjoy entertaining in the spectacular, designer chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, elegant finishes, and large island with 4-person seating. The stunning open floor plan includes spacious dining and living areas which open seamlessly to a balcony through floor to ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking the tranquil back yard, accentuating the dramatic indoor/outdoor living.
The upper level features soaring vaulted ceilings, the second master suite with enormous picture windows, and an expansive den/family room that opens to the spacious, private roof deck. Expansive downtown and city views from every room, including the master bath and high-end, custom shower. The architectural features alone are a marvel in this space. The dozens of windows throughout both levels bring in ample natural light at all hours of the day. Welcome to life in this exceptional Alamo Square penthouse.
• 3 Bedrooms + office, multiple family rooms, & 3 custom baths
• Renovated from top to bottom
• New garage, foundation, electrical, plumbing, and insulation
• Soaring ceilings throughout
• Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry and top of the line stainless steel appliances and fixtures
• Wide plank oak floors & radiant floor heating
• Bathrooms beautifully appointed with marble countertops, porcelain tile, and gorgeous fixtures
• Outdoor space on every level, including exclusive use balcony and roof deck, with seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Dramatic open floor plan made for entertaining
• Expansive city views from every room on upper level
• Video remote entry system
• 1 Car side by side parking & deeded storage room in garage
• 96 Walk Score, 1 block from Alamo Square Park & Hayes Valley
• 2840 sqft (per floor plan)