751 California Court, Venice
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 2353 Sq. Ft.
- Gravity-defying architecture by Alon Zakoot:Cantilevered living space provides California indoor/outdoor living at its finest with a unique garden ambiance and brings a new edge to architectural design.
- Indoor/outdoor living:
- Beautiful vertical garden wall extends along the length of the west side of the property.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors span over 20 ft. and open up to the customized outdoor built-in seating area with a one-of-a-kind fire table.
- Custom-manufactured: Block walls and multiple textured wall-coverings used throughout the home.
- Garden rooftop: Expansive garden rooftop (approx. 700 sq. ft.) with 360-degree views complete with 1,000 palms, planters, an approx. 9 ft. fire table feature, BBQ area, sink, cabinets, and music speakers; as well as ready for an entertainment system.
- Master suite:Master bedroom includes a sleek linear fireplace, frame-less corner window, spacious walk-through closet with floor-to-ceiling cabinetry and an intimate balcony, complete with see-through fire pit.
- Spa-like master bathroom: Luxurious master bathroom features 5 skylights, serene tile finishes, a rainforest shower, tankless toilet, raised freestanding tub, digital/smart mirror, and volume control sound system.
- Energy efficient: Includes car charging hookups, high-efficiency HVAC systems, drought-tolerant landscaping, and water infiltration planter system.
- Home Automation: Wi-Fi control — two built-in iPads to review and control cameras, lighting, door lock, landscaping, and Nest thermostats.
Halton Pardee + Partners
- Agent Contacts
- Kerry Ann Sullivan 310 502 0236 | Email