MAGNIFICENT CRAFTMANSHIP ACROSS FROM THE OCEAN
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 1 Half Ba
- 5247 Sq. Ft.
- 0.5 Acres
- Balcony / Terrace
- Beach Access
- Swimming Pool
Beautifully sited on nearly half an acre corner lot on desirable Ocean Way in Seagrove East, this elegant residence offers over 5,200 square feet in a classic open floor plan finished with exquisite architectural detail.
- Constructed in 2009 by Joe Simmons and Architect Gregory Anderson
- 5,247+/- square feet West Indies style home
- Ocean views from first and second story verandas
- Sited on nearly half an acre and on one of the largest lots in Seagrove
- Conveniently located across the street from the Atlantic Ocean and between two beach accesses
- CBS construction, shake look cement tile roof and Icynene foam insulation
- Three 2017 Lennox A/C units with split zoned system and smart thermostats
- Mahogany double entry doors and hurricane glass panels
- Impact double hung windows and Kolbe French doors; decorative and functional window shutters
- Oversized three bay side entry garage with custom doors and handles
- Generac 22KW generator installed 2015
- Security alarm system, motion detectors and armed windows and doors
Deep water dock in Seagrove West available separately with water, electricity, and 16,000 lb. lift. Can accommodate up to a 50-foot boat without lift.
Alex MacWilliam Real Estate