SERENITY AND MAGNIFICENT VIEWS AWAIT!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2514 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony / Terrace
Majestic trees and magnificent views await you in this magical setting. This stunning custom home has so much to offer, including three lovely bedrooms, exquisite bathrooms, and a gourmet chef's kitchen with granite counter tops, designer cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Retreat to your master bedroom with a gorgeous ensuite bathroom and private library. Enjoy the serenity of each morning in the atrium, and breathe in the fresh air on one of the decks or balcony, the perfect way to unwind at the end of the day, or entertain friends and family for the holidays. You'll be the envy of the town when you call Sherlock Road 'home'.
• Lot size 34,404 sqft
• Built in 1979
• School districts: - Los Altos Elementary and Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
* Buyer to verify sqft
FEATURES OF THE HOME
• Vaulted and open beam ceilings
• A/C, central heating, and ceiling fans
• Magical setting with panoramic views
• Abundance of natural light through windows and skylight
• Extra storage in garage
• Large interior laundry room
• Additional den/office and loft retreat/library
• Glass-enclosed atrium with spectacular views
• Multiple decks and patios for entertaining and relaxing
• Located close to Stanford and Foothill Community College
• Recently updated
• Custom cabinetry with plenty of storage
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Charming garden window
• Bathrooms recently upgraded
• Hardwood floors and elegant lighting
• Private balcony
• Jetted tub, separate stall shower
LOS ALTOS HILLS: MAJESTIC, PICTURESQUE, AND SERENE
Many are drawn to Los Altos Hills for the beauty of the area. Breathtaking views of rolling hills and stunning valleys abound, and residents enjoy lovely, mild weather year round. Los Altos Hills boasts the preservation of a 'residential-agricultural' lifestyle, which is reflected in a uniquely rural atmosphere. The town also features the absence of commercial activity, which goes hand in hand with the preservation of the rural lifestyle residents love and many homebuyers seek. The town remains one of the most beautiful, unspoiled, and desirable locations in the Bay Area.
Los Altos Hills also proudly features its Pathway System, which comprises about 85 miles of beautiful trails and paths throughout the community. This system allows residents to soak in the beautiful surroundings of the area, and helps build a strong sense of community. Whether walking, running, or bicycling along a pathway, it is easy to appreciate the majestic beauty of Los Altos Hills.