Property Highlight: Luxurious Seascape in Cape Coral
Located on a direct access intersecting canal in one of the most desirable areas of Southwest Cape Coral, Florida, this is a perfect getaway spot for Northerners to escape.
The Seascape adventure begins as you experience the classic deep jewel tones and the luxurious tropical feel of the interior furnishings, fabrics, and wall coverings. Each of the 3 bedrooms include an en-suite bath and is meticulously decorated. The den can be transformed into a study, or a 4th bedroom. The master bedroom is designed for comfort and luxury, with 2 full size walk in closets, 2 sinks, a make up a vanity, a large walk in shower and a luxurious soaking tub.
The beautiful kitchen is the heart of the home and is designed for maximum efficiency with seating for 10. And it's a great place for entertaining! The kitchen includes a quartz counter top, stainless steel appliances, and a separate built-in oven microwave. The cabinets are all wood with soft close drawers and dove-tail ends.
One of the classic components of our homes is how we marry the inside to the outside living space so they’re seamless, and views extend into infinity due to the remarkable infinity edge pool which appears as if it is falling into the canal. The outdoor living environment includes a majestic pool, 2 oversized lanais, ample space for lounging, cooking with friends and entertaining. Experience a wonderful bar area with a built in grill, a flat screen television and everything you need for a fun day of relaxing and entertaining pool side.
Custom built by Aubuchon Homes. Just minutes to the river and a short boat ride on the Gulf of Mexico to world-renowned beaches!
Must see places nearby:
- Rotary Park in the Rose Garden in Tarpon Point. Dog friendly, playground, bird watching, star gazing, walking and nature trails. Beautiful!
- Tarpon Point Marina. Waterfront restaurants, live music, shops and more.
- Cape Harbour. Upscale boutique shopping, restaurants, and a Marina.
- RumRunners/Fathoms. Upscale restaurants and bars on the water. Live music.
- Nauti-Mermaid outdoor Bar and Restaurant at Tarpon Point.
- The Boathouse at the Yacht Club in Cape Coral. Sunset festival every week, waterfront dining and live music.
For Sale: $1,100,000. Lease-back option available. Please call 239.541.3777 for more details.